There’s always an easy way to clean in a fast-past environment. Cleaning is never a hobby this can’t be done every day, especially for those busy people. Check out these helpful tips:
- Removing stubborn scorched food from pots and pans can be a real pain. Just putting soap on the sponge can’t instantly remove this and just wash it away. Sometimes, it needs to have more effort, and it needs to have an aluminium scrub that can really remove the grease and the burned spots. You can try pouring bleach on the burned area and letting it soak for 15 minutes. After that, you can fill the pan with hot water and continue soaking. If everything is already removed, then that’s the time that you can wash it with soap and water.
- If you happen to have red wine stains on your couch, then this will give you a great tip. You can blot the area with a paper towel, grab a sponge, and put warm water to dilute the stain. You can use talcum powder while blotting it if you can still see a remaining stain. Furthermore, you can repeat it until the stain is finally gone.
- The WD-40 No-Mess Pen is an easy-to-use, handy cleaning tool for removing adhesive stickers. It looks like a pen that has a low odour, and you can keep it in your laundry room, kitchen utility drawer, or even in your garage or your office.
It fits in your pocket, and you can bring them anywhere you want. This is really convenient, especially if you have kids who want to put stickers on the wall, on the furniture, or even on your gadgets. This can also erase crayon marks on the floors and walls.
If you would like to get in touch, here’s how you can contact us:
- Write to us at: Kemp House, 152-160 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX
- Give us a call: 0203 648 1343 or 07450 277 225
- Or just drop us an email at email@example.com
#cleaning #speedcleaning #kitchencleaning #housecleaning